Wednesday 29 May 2013

Habitat knitted footstools

Today I have entered the Habitat store in TCR. I was in the area and I thought to have a look inside and see what they've got new in terms of accessories. They are mainly popular because of their affordable accessories and I have always loved good bargains. I must say that I am surprised that they have improved a lot in the last months in terms of collection and the way they display the items in the store now. It used to be a mess back in the days... 
One of the things that caught my eyes right from the entrance was the blue knitted footstool that was nicely displayed together with a nice bright yellow sofa ( you can enjoy my snapshot of it here ).
I was happy to see that my passion for knitted furniture and home deco is in trend now! ;) I have took some more photos of the knitted items that I have found in there and I think that they have done a great job! Well done Habitat! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment